Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Birthday Boy

My sweet boy is getting ready to turn 5. A little about him...

Favorite color: Yellow
Favorite food: Pizza
Favorite thing to do: Read, puzzels, play games
Favorite Movie: Star Wars
Favorite book: The bible - You won't go to bed until after we've read it. I love to hear you pray too. Here is a prayer of yours from the other night.

Hi God, 

Thank you for this day. Thank you for my mommy, daddy, brother, and me. Thank you for our house and for rainbows. You are the best, God. I love you. In Jesus name I pray, amen.

You always make me laugh with the things you say and do. You are such a happy guy, so full of energy, it's hard to keep up with you most days. You love to bug your brother, but also look up to him. You love to cuddle, I will call you my little cuddle bug. We are so very thankful for you! We love you very much! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment